Within the EFONET Coordination Action, an analysis of the state of the art of energy foresight activities in the EU countries has been carried out in order to assess the transferability of the “good practices” learnt from the national foresight experiences towards energy foresight on the European level.
Archive for the ‘Czech Republic’ Category
A national foresight exercise aimed at identifying research priorities for the Czech National Research Programme III, through which about 20 % of public R&D funds are to be allocated from 2009 to 2014.
Tags: biology, education, human resources, medicine, nutrition, patents, robotics, social science, software, sustainability, universities
Posted in brief, Czech Republic, Energy, Environment (including climate change), Food, agriculture and fisheries, biotechnology, FP7 Themes, Geography, Health, Nanosciences, nanotechnology, materials, new production technologies, National, Security, Socio-economic sciences and the humanities, Time Horizon, Transport (including aeronautics), until 2020 | Comments Off
26.06.2013 to 28.06.2013
16.09.2013 to 19.09.2013
18.09.2013 to 21.09.2013
- Conference “Challenge Social Innovation: Innovating Innovation by Research”
- COST strategic workshop on Foresight on Future Demand for Forest-based Products and Services
- Second PARADISO conference
- Workshop “Technology and Services in the Wake of Demographic Change”
- EFP European Policy Workshop on ‘Active and Healthy Ageing – a long term View’
Get in contact
Site informationCopyright C 2010 EFP -
European Foresight Platform